Tuesday, April 14, 2009

Amazing Hope

The fact that 3,000,000 people have viewed this video is a miracle in itself. Frankly, it touches the core of my heart my heart.

Susan Boyle, 47, never married, and never kissed! But listen to the voice God has endowed her with to touch hearts. Such a sweetheart given a gift to move the hearts of people. I've been married twice and kissed until my lips were swollen! But as far as I'm concerned in her few minutes of fame she has more than I have in my lifetime.

I will say this from honesty that of late I have been attacked by a pitiful person who has told me my blogs are "worthless." How foolish! 30,000 hits on my Phantom blog, countless emails and comments from people encouraging and blessing me for my words. Sure only 3,000 here, but I found a place where I have value; and that absolute and perfect value is touching the hearts of other people.

Yes, like Susan Boyle, I may be alone and no longer kissed. But you can be assured I have purpose and it's to move hearts by the stroke of my quill. When all is said and done, it will not be who made the most money, who signed with the biggest publishing company, or who sold the most books. What will last through eternity is the words written that touch a heart, minister to a hurt, and help encourage the downtrodden. Bet on it!

Watch and let her song touch you too! If you have a Dream - Dream it! Live it! And don't let ANYBODY take it away from you.

You Tube - Susan Boyle

Romans 8:31-32 (New American Standard Bible)

31What then shall we say to these things? If God is for us, who is against us? 32He who did not spare His own Son, but delivered Him over for us all, how will He not also with Him freely give us all things?

Amen and Amen!


2 comments:

The Singlutionary said...

"being alone and no longer kissed" leaves room in one's life to write and blog and celebrate and follow your heart 100%!

I think your blogs are evidence of this!

LMA said...

Miss Boyle's voice did indeed bring tears to my eyes. I don't know why she mentioned the never been kissed thing though... People seem to be hung up on that, maybe even more so then her singing. I am sorry to hear that someone said your blogs were worthless. I don't understand why people feel the need to insult others online like this. If you don't like a blog, simply leave. This is my first time visiting your blog and IMO, I think its lovely, really.

Happiness and Blessings...