Wednesday, July 21, 2010

Single Accomplishment

Since this is my blog, I guess I'm allowed to talk about my "single" accomplishment of releasing my third book - "The Phantom of Valletta."

It's a continuation of the infamous story of the Phantom of the Opera as penned by Gaston Leroux. It's now available for purchase in paperback on Amazon and also on BooksonBoard.com in all formats imaginable.

It's a wonderful story of mystery, suspense, and, of course, love. If you need a good night by yourself reading a book, I hope you'll order a copy. If you'd rather hang out in a 19th Century brothel instead of an opera house, don't forget about my other work -The Price of Innocence.

Regards,
Vicki

2 comments:

Single said...

Hi,
I´m reading your blog. I´m a single from Granada, Spain, and I love writing too. I´m learning English at this moment and I like the idea of know about a single from other country. I invite you to my little home, I hope you can read although is write in spanish

Regards

Shakti Mystique said...

Congratulations!

I hail from South Africa, a single mother of South Indian origin(4 generations and more than 4 decades later). I have a serious penchant to write (the search is on for those born to read said writing ...)

Your books are on my "wish" list now. I too aspire to be a published author in the not too distant future. Here's to gnashing teeth on shared stories.

Thanks