Tuesday, April 5, 2011

Single Humor

I apologize for being MIA for a few months, but as you know, my granddaughter and son came to live with me.  While my son works (he goes up to the arctic circle on the pipelines), I'm the full-time caregiver for the little one.  Frankly, folks, it wears me out, but I'm hanging in there.

In the meantime, I got a cold that turned into pneumonia within a few days.  I was pretty much toast for a week or more.  I'm about to go on vacation too for eight nights in London, so I'm looking forward to the break.

Now that I'm done apologizing, I will try and get back to writing after I come home from my trip.  In the meantime, I came across this recently thanks to someone who posted it on Facebook.  Looks like it's made the rounds for a while, but it was new to me.  In case you haven't seen it, I thought all you frustrated single women out there might enjoy it.  All I can say to her comments is...Amen!  I had a good laugh.

Cheers,
Vicki

No comments: