Wednesday, February 13, 2013

Valentine's Day...Again

OMG, this is my fifth Valentine's post?  Well, last year I gave you Maxine to have a good laugh over. Ladies, missing the dozen red roses?  Go out and buy yourself a dozen red roses, you deserve it.  Men, whatever you miss about Valentine's day, I could say go out and get it, but that might lead you to some illegal or immoral act!  Have a beer and pizza instead.

Even though I don't post as often as I use to, I still think about you.  After all, my poll shows most of you hate your single life, or consider yourself a loner, loser, and complicated wreck.  [inserts hug] 

To the remaining who don't know who you are, or the small percentage that love your freedom, I think about you as well. 

Enjoy another year of Maxine, and for heaven's sake...smile.

Fondly,
Vicki


1 comment:

mmartins said...

Thank you for your posts. I'm a fan of your blog. I usually read it whenever I have time. Keep your posts coming.

bohol tour package